Every congress we organise represents the culmination of a complex and detailed labour carried out over many months or even years, which leads inexorably to organisational success.
Our leitmotif is our focus on listening to the client, understanding their needs, and giving them proven solutions to achieve a result that exceeds their expectations.
- Establish initial goals.
- Advice and planning.
- Prepare the congress programme with committees.
- Prepare organisational calendars.
- Forge relationships with both public and private institutions to obtain support.
- Manage event registrations.
- Locate and contact suppliers.
- Coordinate and manage all personnel involved in the event.
- Prepare the survey report presenting a study of the cities, infrastructure, logistical options and most viable venues for the realisation of the event.
- Coordinate with the venue and local authorities.
Travel and accommodation
- Provide individual and personalised management of travel plans for delegates, speakers, committees and exhibitors.
- Offer reservations with a wide range of hotels at exclusive rates.
Exhibitors and sponsors
- Locate and contact potential exhibitors and sponsors.
- Manage planning and distribution of stands, supervise set-up and provide support during the event.
- Prepare budgets and assess viability of the project. Provide general administration of the congress.
- Assure economic transparency, before, during and after the event.
Present accounts and balances to committees whenever required.
- Organise welcome receptions, closing dinners, VIP dinners and cultural shows.
- Arrange private transfers and staff assistance.